Find Instagrammers to Follow
- Go to your profile and then tap (Android), (iPhone) or (Windows Phone)
- Tap Find Friends (Android), Find People to Follow (iPhone) or Find & Invite Friends (Windows Phone) and then choose to find friends from Facebook or from your contact list
- Tap Follow next to people whose photos you want to see in your Feed
You can also tap Explore at the bottom of your app to see some of the most interesting recent photos and videos from the Instagram community. Use the search bar at the top of Explore to find your friends or search Instagram tags to find people sharing posts you're interested in (ex: search for the tag "knitting" to browse knitting posts people have shared).
- Go to your account settings and then tap Find Friends on Android or Find People to Follow on iPhone
- Tap Suggested Users on Android or Instagram Suggested on iPhone
- Tap Follow next to people whose photos and videos you want to see in your Feed
- A suggested user shares beautiful, original posts and brings a unique perspective to Instagram.
- Instagram is a photo and video-sharing community. In promoting suggested users, Instagram seeks to highlight members of the community with exemplary posts and conduct in line with our Community Guidelines.
- Instagram is always looking for new and exciting posts to surface. To present new users with a curated set of talented Instagrammers, we continually review, add and remove users from the list.
- Instagram is a powerful tool for brands and businesses. We welcome collaborations between brands and users, but do not include users on the list whose posts could cause confusion over Instagram’s involvement in paid partnerships or brand endorsements.
- Suggested users act as community ambassadors, and help cultivate the larger Instagram community.