When I share an Instagram post to Facebook, is it visible to the public?
No. When you share a photo or video to Facebook, the audience is set to Friends by default. You can change the audience later by going to the post on Facebook and clicking the audience selector.
- Who can see my Instagram profile and photos on the web?
- What happens if I share my Instagram post to another social network?
- Who can see when I've liked a photo, or when someone's liked my photo on Instagram?
- What happens when I block someone on Instagram?
- What customer data is shared with the seller when I purchase through Instagram checkout?