When I share a post to Facebook, is it visible to the public?
No. When you share a photo or video to Facebook, the audience is set to Friends by default. You can change the audience later by going to the post on Facebook and clicking the audience selector.
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- Friends can't see the posts I share from Instagram to Facebook.
- How do I know if my story is appearing on a hashtag or location page?
- Who can see my teen’s photos?
- Who can see the photos and videos I've been tagged in on my profile?