When I share a post to Facebook, is it visible to the public?
No. When you share a photo or video to Facebook, the audience is set to Friends by default. You can change the audience later by going to the post on Facebook and clicking the audience selector.
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- Friends can't see the posts I share from Instagram to Facebook.
- When I share something to my story, where does it appear?
- Can I add or remove a post or comment from a memorialized account?
- How do I know if my story is appearing on a hashtag or location page?