When I share an Instagram post to Facebook, is it visible to the public?
No. When you share a photo or video to Facebook, the audience is set to Friends by default. You can change the audience later by going to the post on Facebook and clicking the audience selector.
- What happens if I share my Instagram post to another social network?
- Who can see photos that appear in Instagram Search & Explore?
- When I tag someone in a photo or video on Instagram, who can see it?
- Who can see my Instagram profile and photos on the web?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?