How do I report a child under the age of 13 on Instagram?
Instagram requires everyone to be at least 13 years old before they can create an account (in some jurisdictions, this age limit may be higher). If your child is younger than 13 and created an account on Instagram, you can show them how to delete their account.
If you'd like to report an account belonging to someone under 13 or if you believe someone is impersonating your child who's under 13, please fill out this form. In order to delete a child's account, we'll need to verify that the child is under 13.
- Content I posted was removed because it was reported for intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement. What are my next steps?
- How do I report copyright infringement on Instagram?
- How do I report a deceased person's account on Instagram?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report?
- What information do I need to include in a copyright report?