Who can see my teen’s photos on Instagram?
Anyone on Instagram can view photos or videos on someone's public profile. However, there are several ways your teen can make their account more private.
Set photos and videos to private
If your teen sets their photos and videos to private, only approved followers will be able to see them. Anyone who wants to see your teen's photos and videos will have to send them a follower request which your teen can then approve or ignore.
If your teen has set their photos and videos to private, they'll be able to remove followers.
Your teen can also block people on Instagram. When they block another person, that person can't view your teen's photos or videos or search for their Instagram account.
Learn more about how people can control their visibility on Instagram.
- How do I report a child under the age of 13 on Instagram?
- Why was an image that I posted on Instagram of my child removed?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- Are my comments and mentions hidden?
- How do I know if my story is appearing on a hashtag or location page?