Who can see my teen’s photos?
Anyone signed into the Instagram app can view photos or videos on someone's public profile. If you'd like to make sure that only approved followers can see your child's posts, we suggest setting your posts to private. Once you set your posts to private, anyone who wants to see your child's posts will have to send your child a follower request which they can then approve or ignore.
Your child can also remove followers and block other people on Instagram. When they block another person, that person can't view your child's photos/videos or search for their Instagram account. People aren't notified when they're blocked. Learn more about blocking people.
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- Are my comments and mentions hidden?
- Are my comments and likes still visible to people I block?
- How can I or my teen report abusive behavior or inappropriate/offensive material?
- Who can see when I've liked a photo, or when someone's liked my photo?