How do I send a location page as a message using Instagram Direct?
To send a location page as a message using Instagram Direct:
- Above a post, tap the location to go to the location page.
- Tap in the top right.
- Search for and select the person or group you'd like to send the location to (up to 15 people).
- Tap Send.
When you send a location as a message, it will appear with a preview of posts that include that location. Keep in mind that messages sent using Instagram Direct won't appear on location pages.
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages with Instagram Direct?
- How do I control who can reply to my Instagram story with a message?
- How do I send a GIF in a direct message on Instagram?
- How do I use Instagram Direct?
- How do I rename a group conversation in Instagram Direct?