Lux works its magic by making your photos more vibrant and bringing out details you couldn't see before. Once you've taken a photo or uploaded a saved photo from your phone, just tap the sun symbol in the camera view to turn Lux on. If you have the most up-to-date version of the iOS app, use the slider to adjust the contrast and saturation of your photo.
Note: Lux is now available on both iOS and Android (Ice Cream Sandwich and above).
- Attend or Host an InstaMeet Event
- Who can see photos I'm tagged in on my profile?
- How do I add photos to my map?
- How do I use Activity?
- How do I remove unwanted photos from my feed?
- Who can see photos that appear in Search & Explore?
- How do I view my map?
- Who can see my teen’s photos?
- Where can I see photos of me other people have tagged?
- Instagram takes up too much space on my phone.