How do I set up a business profile on Instagram?
Convert to a Business Profile:
- Go to your profile and tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top-right corner
- Tap Sign up for a Business Profile.
- Tap Create New Account or Convert Existing Account.
- (Optional) If you want to connect your account to an existing Facebook Page, you can, but it's not required.
- Make sure your profile is set to Public. Private accounts can't switch to Business Accounts.
- On the Set Up Your Business Profile page, review your business's contact information, make any changes and tap Done.
Note: Currently, a Business Profile on Instagram can only be connected to a single Facebook Page.
Do you still have questions? Find additional support on our resources page.
- How do I switch my business profile back to my personal account?
- How do I edit my business profile on Instagram?
- Why should I convert my account to a business profile?
- If I convert to a Business Profile on Instagram, will I lose any features?
- How do I add a call-to-action button to my Instagram business profile?