How do I set up a business profile on Instagram?
Convert to a Business Profile:
- Go to your profile and tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top-right corner.
- Tap Sign up for a Business Profile.
- Tap Create New Account or Convert Existing Account.
- (Optional) If you want to connect your account to an existing Facebook Page, you can, but it's not required. If you plan on using third party apps with your Instagram Business Profile, you'll need to connect it to a Facebook Page.
- Make sure your profile is set to Public. Private accounts can't switch to Business Accounts.
- On the Set Up Your Business Profile page, review your business's contact information, make any changes and tap Done.
Note: Currently, a Business Profile on Instagram can only be connected to a single Facebook Page.
Do you still have questions? Find additional support on our resources page.
- How do I edit my business profile on Instagram?
- How do I switch my business profile back to my personal account?
- How do I change the Facebook Page my business profile on Instagram is connected to?
- If I convert to a Business Profile on Instagram, will I lose any features?
- How do I add a call-to-action button to my Instagram business profile?