Set Up a Business Account on Instagram
On Instagram, you can convert your personal profile to a business account to access features that can help you grow your business.
Note: you may only have 5 Instagram accounts at a time.
To switch your profile to a business account:
- Go to your profile and tap in the upper right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- For some accounts, the Switch to Professional Account option will be listed directly under Settings.
With a business account, you'll be able to access insights that can help you understand who is engaging with your business on Instagram. You also have access to the Professional Dashboard, where you can track your performance, access and discover professional tools, and explore educational information curated by Instagram.
You also have the option to display or hide your business category and contact information on your profile. After setting up, go to your profile and tap Edit Profile. Go to Profile Display under Public Business Information to choose whether you want to hide or display your category label and contact info. Then, tap Done.
- Switch Back to a Personal Instagram Account From a Business Account
- About Call-To-Action Buttons for Instagram Business Profiles
- Add or Change the Facebook Page Connected to Your Instagram Business Account
- About Connecting a Facebook Page to your Instagram Professional Account
- View Account Insights on Instagram