Set Up a Business Account on Instagram
On Instagram, you can convert your personal profile to a business account to access features that can help you grow your business.
To switch your profile to a business account:
- Go to your profile and tap in the upper right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Professional Account.
- Tap Business.
- If you'd like, you can follow the steps to connect your business account to a Facebook Page associated with your business. This step is optional, and will make it easier to use all of the features available for businesses across the Facebook family of apps. At this time, only one Facebook Page can be connected to your business account.
- Add details, like your business category and contact information.
- Tap Done.
With a business account, you'll be able to access business features and Instagram Insights. These tools can help you understand who is engaging with your business on Instagram.
You also have the option to display or hide your business category and contact information on your profile. After setting up, go to your profile and tap Edit Profile. Go to Profile Display under Public Business Information to choose whether you want to hide or display your category label and contact info. Then, tap Done.
- Switch Back to a Personal Instagram Account From a Business Account
- About Call-To-Action Buttons for Instagram Business Profiles
- Pay for Promotions From the Instagram App
- Add or Change the Facebook Page Connected to Your Instagram Business Account
- About Connecting a Facebook Page to your Instagram Professional Account