How do I set up a business profile on Instagram?
Convert to a Business Profile:
- Go to your profile and tap
- Tap Settings
- Tap Switch to Business Profile
- (Optional) If you want to connect your account to an existing Facebook Page, you can, but it's not required. If you plan on using third party apps with your Instagram business profile, you'll need to connect it to a Facebook Page. At this time, only one Facebook Page can be connected to your business profile.
- Add details such as your business or profile's category and contact information.
- Tap Done
With a business account, you'll get access to new business features and Instagram Insights. These tools can help you better understand who is engaging with your business on Instagram. You can also adjust the privacy of your profile in Settings at any time.
Do you still have questions? Find additional support on our resources page.
- How do I edit my business profile on Instagram?
- How do I switch my business profile back to my personal account?
- How do I change the Facebook Page my business profile on Instagram is connected to?
- If I convert to a Business Profile on Instagram, will I lose any features?
- How do I add a call-to-action button to my Instagram business profile?