How can I choose whether photos and videos I've been tagged in appear on my profile?
You can choose whether photos and videos you're tagged in appear on your profile automatically or manually. When you choose to add photos and videos manually, they'll appear on your profile only after you approve them. By default, when someone tags a photo or video of you, it will automatically be added to your profile.
To manually select the photos and videos that appear on your profile:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy and Security.
- Tap Photos and Videos of You.
- Tap next to Add Automatically to turn this off.
If you choose to add photos and videos to your profile manually, you'll still be notified when someone tags you in a photo or video. To add that photo or video to your profile, tap the photo or video, then tap your username and select Show on My Profile (iOS) or tap next to Show in Your Profile (Android).
- How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my profile?
- Where can I see photos and videos I've been tagged in?
- Who can see the photos and videos I've been tagged in on my profile?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I use hashtags?