Share Brand Photos to Facebook
- To link an Instagram account to your brand's Facebook Timeline, first make sure you're an admin of the brand's Facebook Page. If you're not an admin, please ask a current admin of the Facebook Page to give you an admin role.
- Go to your Instagram Share settings by going to your profile and then tapping Share Settings > Facebook.
- If you haven't done so, you'll need to link Instagram to Facebook on your device. When the Facebook authorization appears, make sure that the Facebook username at the bottom is an admin of the brand's Facebook Page.
- If you've already linked to Facebook on your device but need to switch accounts, choose Logout and unlink account from the Facebook options and link the accounts again through steps 1 through 3 above.
- Your device will be linked to your Facebook account and by default will post to your personal Timeline. To change this, tap Share Photos to. This will show your posting options, including your Timeline and a list of any Pages you're an admin for.
- Select the page that you'd like share Instagram posts to.
- You'll see that your brand will replace Timeline (Default) in the Share Photos to section. When you share a post to Facebook, you can also make sure that the photo will be posted to the correct Facebook Page.