How do I unsend a message I've sent using Instagram Direct?
To unsend a message you've sent using Instagram Direct:
- Tap or in the top right of Feed.
- Select the conversation and go to the message you'd like to unsend.
- Tap and hold on the message.
- Tap Unsend, then tap Unsend to confirm (iPhone) or Unsend Message, then Unsend to confirm (Android).
Once you unsend a message, it will no longer be visible to people included in the conversation. Keep in mind that the people you sent it to may have already seen your message.
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages on Instagram?
- How do I send a message to someone on Instagram?
- How do I manage messages I’ve received with Instagram Direct?
- How do I mute notifications from a group conversation in Instagram Direct?
- How do I add people to a group conversation in Instagram Direct?