How do I unsend a message I've sent using Instagram Direct?
To unsend a message you've sent using Instagram Direct:
- Tap or in the top right of Feed.
- Select the conversation and go to the message you'd like to unsend.
- Tap and hold on the message.
- Tap Unsend, then tap Unsend to confirm (iPhone) or Unsend Message, then Unsend to confirm (Android).
Once you unsend a message, it will no longer be visible to people included in the conversation. Keep in mind that the people you sent it to may have already seen your message.
Note that your Data Download file doesn't include messages that you've unsent from your Instagram account.
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages on Instagram?
- How do I send a message to someone on Instagram?
- How do I manage messages I’ve received with Instagram Direct?
- How do I delete a conversation in Instagram Direct?
- Where can I see disappearing photos and videos I've sent on Instagram?