How do I unsend a message I've sent using Instagram Direct?
To unsend a message you've sent using Instagram Direct:
- Tap or in the top right of Feed.
- Select the conversation and go to the message you'd like to unsend.
- Tap and hold on the message.
- Tap Unsend, then tap Unsend to confirm.
Once you unsend a message, it will no longer be visible to people included in the conversation. Keep in mind that the people you sent it to may have already seen your message.
Note that your Data Download file doesn't include messages that you've unsent from your Instagram account.
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages on Instagram?
- How do I add people to a group conversation in Instagram Direct?
- How do I create a new group conversation on Instagram?
- How do I leave a group conversation in Instagram Direct?
- How do I send a location page as a message using Instagram Direct?