How do I unsend a message I've sent using Instagram Direct?
To unsend a message you've sent using Instagram Direct:
- Tap in the top-right corner of Feed
- Select the conversation and go to the message you'd like to unsend
- Tap and hold on the message, and then select Unsend
Once you unsend a message, it will no longer be visible to people included in the conversation. Keep in mind that the people you sent it to may have already seen your message.
Note: You're not able to unsend disappearing photos and videos you send using Instagram Direct.
- How do I send a profile as a message using Instagram Direct?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?
- How do I send a location page as a message using Instagram Direct?
- How do I add people to a group conversation in Instagram Direct?
- How do I rename a group conversation in Instagram Direct?