How do I unsend a message I've sent using Instagram Direct?
To unsend a message you've sent using Instagram Direct:
- Tap in the top right of Feed.
- Select the conversation and go to the message you'd like to unsend.
- Tap and hold on the message, and then select Unsend (iOS) or Unsend Message (Android).
Once you unsend a message, it will no longer be visible to people included in the conversation. Keep in mind that the people you sent it to may have already seen your message.
- How do I send a message to someone on Instagram?
- How do I manage messages I’ve received with Instagram Direct?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?
- How do I send a location page as a message using Instagram Direct?
- How do I send a hashtag as a message using Instagram Direct?