I'm getting someone else's push notifications on Instagram.
Getting someone else's push notifications usually happens when you let someone else log into their Instagram account on your phone. To stop the notifications from appearing on your phone, ask the other person to log into Instagram on another phone.
You can also turn push notifications off for your phone. Or, if you have access to the other account, turn push notifications off for that account only. Learn more about adjusting push notifications.
- If I've added multiple Instagram accounts, what push notifications will I get?
- When does Instagram send push notifications to my device?
- What happens when I connect my Instagram account and a Facebook Page that I manage?
- I can't sign up for an Instagram account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.
- Why is my birthday synced between Facebook and Instagram?