I'm getting someone else's push notifications on Instagram.
Getting someone else's push notifications usually happens when you let someone else log into their Instagram account on your phone. To stop the notifications from appearing on your phone, ask the other person to log into Instagram on another phone.
You can also turn push notifications off for your phone. Or, if you have access to the other account, turn push notifications off for that account only. Learn more about adjusting push notifications.
- When does Instagram send push notifications to my device?
- If I've added multiple Instagram accounts, what push notifications will I get?
- What happens when I connect my Instagram account and a Facebook Page that I manage?
- Can I link multiple Instagram accounts to my Facebook profile?
- What are the requirements to apply for a verified badge on Instagram?