I'm getting someone else's push notifications on Instagram.
Getting someone else's push notifications usually happens when you let someone else log into their Instagram account on your phone. To stop the notifications from appearing on your phone, ask the other person to log into Instagram on another phone.
You can also turn push notifications off for your phone. Or, if you have access to the other account, turn push notifications off for that account only. Learn more about adjusting push notifications.
- What happens when I connect my Instagram account and a Facebook Page that I manage?
- If I've added multiple Instagram accounts, what push notifications will I get?
- Can I link multiple Instagram accounts to my Facebook profile?
- Who can like or comment on my photos and videos on Instagram?
- When does Instagram send push notifications to my device?