Why am I seeing someone else's Facebook info or posting to someone else's Facebook account from Instagram?
This may happen if someone has used your phone to log into Instagram and then linked their Facebook and Instagram accounts.
To relink your Instagram account with your Facebook account:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Linked Accounts.
- Tap Facebook.
- If the wrong account is appearing, tap Unlink Account (iPhone) or Unlink (Android).
- Tap Yes, Unlink to confirm and then enter your Facebook login information.
You can also remove an Instagram account from your Facebook account:
- Visit Facebook's app settings to revoke access to Instagram, which will unlink the wrong Facebook account.
- Just tap the Facebook icon again and enter your login information to link the correct account.