Why am I seeing someone else's Facebook info or posting to someone else's Facebook account from Instagram?
This may happen if someone has used your phone to log into Instagram and then linked their Facebook and Instagram accounts.
To relink your Instagram account with your Facebook account:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Linked Accounts > Facebook.
- If the wrong account is appearing, tap Unlink Account then enter your Facebook login information.
You can also remove an Instagram account from your Facebook account:
- Visit Facebook's app settings to revoke access to Instagram which will unlink the wrong Facebook account
- Just tap the Facebook icon again and enter your login information to link the correct account