How do I mute or unmute someone on Instagram?
If you don't want to see someone's posts in your feed, you can mute them:
- Go to their profile by tapping at the bottom.
- Type their name into the search at the top and select their profile when it appears.
- Tap Following below their profile info.
- Tap Mute.
- Tap next to Posts.
You can also mute them from feed:
- Tap (iPhone) (Android) next to their post.
- Select Mute > Mute Posts.
- How do I unlike a photo on Instagram?
- How do I share a photo or video from my Instagram story to feed?
- How do I remove unwanted photos from my Instagram feed?
- How do I control who can reply to my Instagram story with a message?
- How can I see translations for comments, captions and profiles on Instagram?