How do I mute or unmute someone on Instagram?
To mute or unmute someone, log into the Instagram app for Android or iPhone and then follow the instructions below.
If you don't want to see someone's posts in your feed, you can mute them:
- Go to their profile by tapping at the top (iPhone) or at the bottom (Android).
- Type their name into the search at the top and select their profile when it appears.
- Tap Following below their profile info.
- Tap Mute.
- Tap next to Posts.
To unmute them, tap next to Posts.
You can also mute them from feed:
- Tap (iPhone) (Android) next to their post.
- Select Mute, then tap Mute Posts.