How do I shop on Instagram?
You can shop brands that you already follow on Instagram in places like Feed and Stories, or discover new brands in Search & Explore. Please note that only purchases made through Instagram checkout are protected by our Purchase Protection Policies.
You can also save products from posts featuring a to your shopping collection. Note that the shopping collection feature is only available on the latest update of Instagram on Android or IOS.
To shop on Instagram:
- In Feed and Stories: Tap in a post or story from brands you follow. Tap the post again to reveal the item name and price. Tap once more to view the product description and visit their website to shop the item.
- In Search & Explore: Go to Search & Explore by tapping . At the top of your screen, find and tap Shopping. Then tap any post that has to shop from brands you're not already following.
Please note that only purchases made through Instagram checkout are protected by our Purchase Protection Policies.
You can save any product from a post that features a to your shopping collection by tapping on the . Your shopping collection is not shown publicly on your profile.
To find and review your shopping collection:
- Go to your profile and tap at the top right.
- Tap Saved .
- Tap .
You can report a product or a business profile that you think may violate our policies.
- How do I find people I know to follow on Instagram?
- How do I restrict or unrestrict someone on Instagram?
- How do I turn on two-factor authentication on Instagram for multiple devices?
- How do I add a caption before sharing my photo or video on Instagram?
- How do I share a story with my close friends list on Instagram?