How do I save Instagram photos to my phone?
You can save photos that you've filtered and edited on Instagram to your phone. To save your photos to your phone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Original Photos (iPhone) or Original Posts (Android).
- Tap next to Save Original Photos (iPhone) or Save Original Posts (Android) to turn it on.
- Tap next to Save Posted Photos/Save Posted Videos to turn it on (Android).
When you have Save Original Photos or Save Original Posts turned on, every photo you post on Instagram will also be saved to your phone's library.
Note: People using Instagram on Android may see a delay in photos appearing in their phone’s Instagram photo album.