How do I see a list of people I’ve blocked on Instagram?
You can review who you’ve blocked on Instagram in your settings.
From the Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Blocked Accounts.
From your blocked accounts list, you can also unblock someone by tapping Unblock to the right of their name.
If you've enabled connected experiences across your accounts with Accounts Center, you may see a list of accounts you may want to block. This list is based on accounts you’ve blocked from messaging your Facebook account.
To view and block these accounts:
- Follow the steps above, then tap You May Want to Block at the bottom of your blocked accounts list.
- To block an account on this list, tap Block to the right of their name.