What happens after I apply for a verified badge on Instagram?
Once we review your request, you'll receive a notification letting you know if your account has been verified or not. If your request is denied, you can submit a new request after 30 days.
Keep in mind that Instagram can remove verified badges at any time, and may take away your badge or disable your account if you:
- Advertise, transfer or sell your verified badge.
- Use your profile picture, bio or name section to promote other services.
- Attempt to verify your account through a third party.
If your account doesn't have a verified badge, there are other ways to let people know you're authentic. For example, you can link to your Instagram account from your official website, Facebook Page, YouTube or Twitter account.
- What are the requirements to apply for a verified badge on Instagram?
- Can I obtain information about someone’s Instagram account?
- What happens when I connect my Instagram account and a Facebook Page that I manage?
- How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Can I link multiple Instagram accounts to my Facebook profile?