Can I report the infringement of someone else's trademark?
Only the trademark owner or their authorized representative may report a suspected infringement. If you believe that something on Instagram infringes someone else’s trademark rights, you may want to let the rights owner know.
- What happens if I receive a warning for violating someone else’s trademark rights?
- What information is provided to a user whose content is removed due to a trademark claim?
- How do I report a child under the age of 13 on Instagram?
- Can I have access to my teen's account?
- Can I prevent my child from downloading Instagram?