How do I block or unblock someone on Instagram?
To block or unblock someone:
- Tap their username to go to their profile.
- Tap (iPhone/iPad/computer) or (Android) in the top right.
- Tap Block or Unblock.
People aren't notified when you block them. Learn more about blocking people.
Note: After you block someone, their likes and comments aren't removed from your photos and videos. You can delete their comments from your posts.
- How do I block or unblock someone from commenting on my photos and videos?
- How do I access or review my data on Instagram?
- How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?
- How do I turn off my activity status on Instagram?