How do I block or unblock someone?
To block someone:
- Tap their username to go to their profile
- Tap (iPhone/iPad) or (Android) in the top right
- Tap Block
To unblock someone:
- Follow steps 1-2 above
- Tap Unblock
People aren't notified when you block them. Learn more about blocking people.
Note: You can block someone using the Instagram app on your phone or tablet, but not on the web.
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?
- How do I hide a photo I've been tagged in from my profile?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I opt out of this?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- Where can I see photos I've been tagged in?