How do I block or unblock someone on Instagram?
To block or unblock someone:
- Tap their username to go to their profile.
- Tap (iPhone/computer) or (Android) in the top right.
- Tap Block/Unblock (iPhone/Android) or Block/Unblock this user (computer).
- Tap Block/Unblock again to confirm.
People aren't notified when you block them. Learn more about blocking people.
Note: After you block someone, their likes and comments will be removed from your photos and videos. Unblocking someone won't restore their previous likes and comments. You can delete their comments from your posts. You can also block multiple people from your comments.
- How do I block or unblock someone from commenting on my Instagram photos and videos?
- How do I unfollow someone on Instagram?
- Are my comments and likes still visible to people I block on Instagram?
- Can a person I blocked still mention me on Instagram?
- When I block someone on Instagram, do their likes and comments disappear from my photos and videos?