How do I block or unblock someone on Instagram?
To block or unblock someone:
- Tap their username to go to their profile.
- Tap (iPhone/iPad/computer) or (Android) in the top right.
- Tap Block or Unblock.
- Tap Block or Unblock again to confirm.
People aren't notified when you block them. Learn more about blocking people.
Note: After you block someone, their likes and comments aren't removed from your photos and videos. You can delete their comments from your posts.
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?
- How do I block or unblock someone from commenting on my Instagram photos and videos?
- How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my profile?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- How do I remove myself from a photo or video someone tagged me in?