How do I order food on Instagram?
Restaurants and other businesses on Instagram have set up food orders to receive support from their Instagram community.
A restaurant can receive orders through Instagram if they include:
- an Order Food button on their profile
- a Food Orders sticker in their story
If you don't see an Order Food profile button or a Food Orders story sticker, then the restaurant hasn't set up this feature on Instagram.
When you tap Order Food or Food Orders, you’ll be redirected to one of our partner’s websites (example: ChowNow, Uber Eats) to complete your purchase.
You can share a restaurant's Food Orders sticker in your own story by tapping the sticker, then tapping Add Sticker to Your Story.
Keep in mind that these food ordering features are only available on the Instagram mobile app, not on Instagram.com.
If you ordered food through one of our partners (example: ChowNow, Uber Eats), the order will be subject to the partner and business’s terms and conditions and policies. Please contact the partner or business directly.
- Go to the profile of the business that you want to report.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) at the top right.
- Tap Report and select a reason.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.