Aside from ads, how do I grow my audience on Instagram?
The best way to grow and strengthen your audience is to create high quality, on-brand content that people want to see in their Instagram feed. Creating strong content also increases the likelihood that your account will be discovered by non-followers from Search & Explore or Activity, where people can see posts that their followers have liked.
You can also grow your audience by making Instagram part of your day-to-day business and marketing. For example:
- Post a sign at your retail locations with your Instagram account, or share it in communications like emails and postcards
- Mention your account in the press
- Announce your Instagram account on other platforms like Facebook or Twitter with a link to your account, or provide a link on the homepage of your website
- How do I access insights for my branded content on Instagram?
- How do I remove my brand's tag from branded content on Instagram?
- How does Instagram decide which ads to show me?
- Where can I learn more about tips & best practices for my business account?
- How do I set up partner approvals for branded content?