Can I prevent my child from downloading Instagram?
We encourage parents to exercise any discretion they can on their own phones and in overseeing their child's internet use. You might consider using the parental control tools available on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
You can also use your preferred search engine to find parental controls for your phone's app store. If you'd like to uninstall Instagram your phone, you can follow these stops for uninstalling from Android and Apple iOS phones.
- How do I report a child under the age of 13 on Instagram?
- Can I have access to my teen's account?
- Why was an image that I posted of my child removed?
- I submitted a trademark report to Instagram. What happens now?
- What if I want to upload content to Instagram but I'm not sure whether that would infringe someone's trademark?