How do I remove a follower?
If your account is set to private, you can remove people from your followers list:
- Go to your profile
- Tap Followers at the top of the screen
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) to the right of the follower you'd like to remove, then select Remove
When you remove a follower, they aren't notified that you've removed them.
You can also block someone to get them to stop following you. People aren't notified when you block them. Learn more about blocking people.
- How do I filter out comments I don't want to appear on my posts?
- How do I start a live video with a friend on Instagram?
- How do I link my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?
- How do I add a story to my Story Highlights?
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?