How do I remove a follower on Instagram?
If your account is set to private, you can remove people from your followers list:
- Go to your profile by tapping in the bottom right on the Instagram app.
- Tap Followers at the top of the screen.
- Tap Remove to the right of the follower you'd like to remove, then tap Remove to confirm.
When you remove a follower, they aren't notified that you've removed them.
You can also block someone to get them to stop following you. People aren't notified when you block them. Learn more about blocking people.
- How do I share from Instagram to other social networks?
- How do I hide my Instagram story from someone?
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
- How do I remove unwanted photos from my Instagram feed?
- How do I filter out comments I don't want to appear on my posts on Instagram?