How do I send a profile as a message using Instagram Direct?
When you send a profile as a message, it will show the person's name, username and a preview of some of their photos. To send a profile as a message using Instagram Direct:
- Go to the profile you'd like to send as a message
- Tap in the top right, then select Share this Profile (iOS) / Send Profile as Message (Android)
- Search for and select the person or group you'd like to send the profile to (up to 15 people)
- Tap Send
Profiles sent using Instagram Direct are only visible to people who can already see them. If you send a private profile as a message, only people who follow the account will be able to see a preview of their photos.
- How do I create a new group conversation in Instagram Direct?
- How do I add people to a group conversation in Instagram Direct?
- How do I unsend a message I've sent using Instagram Direct?
- How do I send a message to someone on Instagram?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages?