Create a Branded Content Ad in Ads Manager
You can create a Branded Content Ad in Ads Manager for a creator that you partner with. This ad will show up from the creator’s Instagram handle on Instagram.
Before you begin
- You must request ad creation access from the creator and be approved.
To create a Branded Content ad in Ads Manager:
- Go to Ads Manager and select +Create.
- Select one of the following branded content-eligible objectives for your ad:
- Brand Awareness
- Post Engagement
- Video Views
- Create your ad as usual, filling in details for your campaign, budget and schedule, audience, and optimization and delivery.
- When you get to the Placements options, select Automatic Placements.
- If you select Manual Placements, make sure to include Instagram Feed and/or Instagram Explore.
- When you get to the Identity section, select your Facebook Page, which should be connected to the creator’s account. Then, select the creator’s Instagram handle for “Instagram Account.”
- Finish setting up your ad and choosing your creative. Then, click Publish.
Now, your ad will be sent to the creator for approval. Once the creator approves your ad, you will receive a notification in your Instagram account. Once you receive this notification, your ad will go live on Instagram.
If the creator doesn’t approve your ad, you’ll see an error message when you revisit your ad in Ads Manager. You should then connect with the creator offline, make changes and resubmit the ad for review.