Do advertisers have access to my personal information on Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t share information with advertising partners or advertisers that personally identifies you unless you give us permission. Personally identifiable information is information like your name or email that can by itself be used to contact you or identify who you are.
- What can I do if I see an ad I don't like on Instagram?
- How can I adjust how ads on Instagram are shown to me based on data about my activity from partners?
- Aside from ads, how do I grow my audience on Instagram?
- Does Instagram let advertisers use my photos or videos?
- What are my ad topic preferences and how can I adjust them on Instagram?