Do advertisers have access to my personal information on Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t share information with advertising partners or advertisers that personally identifies you unless you give us permission. Personally identifiable information is information like your name or email that can by itself be used to contact you or identify who you are.
- What can I do if I see an ad I don't like on Instagram?
- Does Instagram let advertisers use my photos or videos?
- Aside from ads, how do I grow my audience on Instagram?
- Why did I see the username of someone I follow below an ad on Instagram?
- How can I learn more about the types of data displayed in the Apple App Privacy Details for Instagram?