Do advertisers have access to my personal information on Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t share information with advertising partners or advertisers that personally identifies you unless you give us permission. Personally identifiable information is information like your name or email that can by itself be used to contact you or identify who you are.
- Why does my Instagram username or profile photo show in some ads to my friends?
- Does Instagram let advertisers use my photos or videos?
- Aside from ads, how do I grow my audience on Instagram?
- What can I do if I see an ad I don't like on Instagram?
- Why did I see my friend's username paired with an ad on Instagram?