How do I add a location before sharing my photo or video on Instagram?
- Tap Add Location.
- Find your location in the suggestions or search for the location and select it.
- Tap Share.
You can also use a public Facebook event as a location. Just like a location page, you can tap the event name to view all photos and videos shared publicly at that event or location.
You can also add or edit the location of a photo or video you've already posted.
- How do I hide a photo or video I've been tagged in from my Instagram profile?
- How do I add or edit the location of an existing Instagram post?
- How can I choose whether photos and videos I've been tagged in appear on my Instagram profile?
- How do I remove myself from a photo or video someone tagged me in on Instagram?
- Who can see the photos and videos I've been tagged in on my Instagram profile?