What can I do if I don't receive a password reset email for my Instagram account?
If you're not receiving the password reset email, it's possible the email is going in your email's spam filter. It may also be possible that you mistyped your email when you first signed up for Instagram.
To find your password reset email, try:
- Checking the spam filter on your email account.
- Resetting your password through Facebook verification if you've previously linked your Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Getting in touch with your email service provider to make sure you're able to get emails from the @instagram.com domain.
If you mistyped your email address when signing up for your account, we're not able to give you access to this account.
- What can I do if my email address can't be found during a password reset for my Instagram account?
- What can I do if I receive a password reset email but still can't log into Instagram?
- What can I do if I forgot my Instagram password?
- I'm receiving a password reset email for the wrong Instagram account.
- What can I do if my Instagram account has been disabled?