What can I do if I don't receive a password reset email?
If you're not receiving the password reset email, it's possible that the email is going in your email's spam filter or that you mistyped your email when you first signed up for Instagram.
To find your password reset email, try:
- Checking the spam filter on your email account
- Resetting your password through Facebook verification if you've previously linked your Instagram and Facebook accounts
- Getting in touch with your email service provider to make sure that you're able to get emails from the @instagram.com domain
If you mistyped your email address when signing up for your account, we're not able to give you access to this account.
- What can I do if my email address can't be found during a password reset?
- I'm receiving a password reset email for the wrong Instagram account.
- What can I do if I forgot my password?
- I can't sign up for an account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email I signed up with?