How do I cancel an order I made on Instagram?
You can cancel most purchases made with Facebook Pay on Instagram up to 30 minutes after the purchase was placed. If it's too late to cancel your order, you may be able to return it within 30 days of the purchase, where available.
To cancel your order:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Orders and Payments.
- Tap the order you want to cancel.
- Scroll down and tap Cancellations.
- Select a reason and tap Cancel Order.
Keep in mind that for orders with more than one item, cancelling one item will cancel the whole order.
Learn how to contact the seller or Instagram for help with your order.
- How do I buy something on Instagram?
- Where can I see the order confirmation for a payment or donation on Instagram?
- How do I add or remove a delivery address from an order I placed through Instagram?
- How do I contact the seller or Instagram for help with my order?
- How can I track orders I made on Instagram?