How do I request a verified badge for my Instagram profile?
To request a verified badge, you must be a public figure, celebrity or brand and meet certain account and eligibility requirements.
To request a verified badge:
- Make sure you're logged in to the account you're requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile by tapping in the bottom right.
- Tap in the top right.
- TapSettings > Account > Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
Keep in mind that even if your account is eligible for verification, submitting a request doesn't guarantee that your account will be verified. Learn what happens after you apply for verification.
- How do I delete my Instagram account?
- How do I remove a follower on Instagram?
- Will my Instagram profile be indexed on the web?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- What if an Instagram account is using my registered trademark as its username?