How do I request a verified badge for my Instagram profile?
To request a verified badge, you must be a public figure, celebrity or brand and meet certain account and eligibility requirements.
To request a verified badge:
- Make sure you're logged in to the account you're requesting a verified badge for.
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
Keep in mind that even if your account is eligible for verification, submitting a request doesn't guarantee that your account will be verified. Learn what happens after you apply for verification.
- How do I approve or deny a follower request on Instagram?
- How do I link or unlink my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- How do I share posts from my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?
- How do I remove a follower on Instagram?