How do I report a seller or product I see on Instagram Shopping?
If you think a seller or product violates our Commerce Policies, you can report them.
To report a product or seller:
- Go to the product post or profile of seller you want to report.
- Tap at the top right.
- Tap Report and select a reason.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you need help with your order
Learn what to do if you're having an issue with an order you made on Instagram. If you purchased something through Instagram, you'll first need to contact the seller directly for help. If the seller hasn't responsed to your message, you can contact Instagram for help.
Keep in mind that we may suspend or ban seller if they go against our Commerce Policies. Buyers who file fraudulent claims are also subject to consequences outlined in our Purchase Protection Policies.
- How do I contact the seller or Instagram for help with my order?
- How do I add or remove a delivery address from an order I placed through Instagram?
- How do discounts and promotional offers work for purchases made on Instagram?
- How do I buy something on Instagram?
- How do returns work for items purchased on Instagram?